Q-ARCH is an architectural office established on July 1, 2008 on the basis of the activities of two companies: Autorska Pracownia Architektury architect Robert Kuzianik (APARK) and Planning & Consulting (P&C) architect Anna Socha.
Thanks to the professional experience of partners, responsibility and commitment of the entire team, as well as the use of new technologies in design, Q-ARCH offers high quality services at all levels of design. Since 2016, all Q-ARCH projects have been implemented using BIM (Building Information Modeling) technology based on AutoDesk Revit software.
- analysis of land investment potential;
- urban planning analysis and expert opinions;
- urban, architectural and multi-industry concepts;
- full-branch construction, technical and executive projects;
- coordination of administrative procedures;
- bills of quantities and cost estimates;
- author’s supervision;
- investment supervision.
In years 2008 – 2020 they also worked in our office: Jakub Buczek, Jakub Burek, Katarzyna Czerny-Suwała, Barbara Dulińska, Przemysław Gajdosz, Piotr Gronek, Anna Jarosz-Siembiot, Robert Koprowski, Maciej Kuzianik, Maciej Łastowski, Joanna Mazur-Żebracka, Anna Ostrowska, Józef Skoczyński, Joanna Socha, Anna Wierzba.